Tuesdays: September 25 – November 13
6:30 – 8:00pm
- Do you know your own particular spiritual gifts?
- Do you get the thrill of feeling God working through you, whether at church or in the community? Or do you feel like it may be time for a change?
- Would you like to explore areas of service inside and outside the church that might be rewarding for you?
At Good Shepherd we believe that God has gifted each of us with unique spiritual gifts. These gifts shape the way God uses us and what we find rewarding in our lives, our activities, and our service to others. To help you discover and use your gifts, we’re offering Spiritual Gifts courses this fall.
The experience involves:
- one session a week with others for seven weeks
- input from friends and family whom you will choose
- surveys you’ll do yourself
- personal coaching
After the course, a coach will meet with you individually to help you discover what might be rewarding for you, especially regarding ministry areas at the church and in the community. This is NOT about getting folks to volunteer at church, but rather to help people find where they will be fulfilled as a servant of Christ.
Childcare will be provided for those who request it when they register.
Books are $10 and can be shared by couples.