Good Shepherd Preschool provides a Christian environment with highly experienced and caring staff who truly care about your child. Our preschool offers a perfect balance of learning and play so children are ready for Kindergarten.
Each week your child will:
- Learn about Jesus.
- Practice playing with friends and solving conflicts.
- Develop confidence as a learner and a friend.
- Run, jump, and play to develop large muscle coordination.
- Imagine, invent, and take chances in a safe and caring environment.
- Learn to follow directions and complete tasks.
- Listen to stories, songs, and rhymes that help your child learn about reading, writing, and math.
- Learn colors, shapes, numbers, letters, and letter sounds.
- Learn that school is fun!
- Fall Family Day
- Winter PJ party
- Field Trips
- Special Visitors
- Muffins with Mom/Donuts with Dad
- Community Service Projects